Enjoy every moment of family togetherness with this kids kitchen step stool!
With 3 adjustable heights this toddler tower not only grows with your kids but also allows your children to experience how to cook wash hands brush teeth and other daily activities with you. Therefore this toddler stepping stool cultivates kids’ hands-on abilities while promoting parent-child relationship. What’s more the double safety rails smooth surface anti-slip steps and EVA foot pads make this kids learning stool safe for your kids to climb up and stand on. If your children grow so tall that they don’t need this kids standing tower’s help anymore just remove the double safety rails to make it used as a kids chair for companionship in the future.
If you are looking for a kids kitchen step stool like this do not hesitate to place an order!
- Helps parents to cook for hands-on abilities and parent-child relationship
- Good for the training of washing hands and brushing teeth for independence
- Protects your kids’ delicate skin thanks to its smooth surface
- Side handrails and anti-slip foot places for safe climbing
- Double safety rails for better protection while standing
- Adds additional stability with non-slip EVA foot pads
- ASTM and CPSIA certifications for safe use
- Attracts your toddlers’ attention with little bear patterned
- Grows with your kids because of its 3 adjustable heights
- Serves as toddler tower and kids chair due to its removable double safety rails
- Lightweight design for easy movement
- Ideal for kitchen countertop bathroom and other places they can not reach
- Convenient to assemble for time-saving
- Color: Brown/Green/Pink/Gray
- Material: HDPE EVA
- Overall dimension: 18.5" x 18.5" x 35.5" (L x W x H)
- Height of 3 adjustments: 12"/16"/20"
- Net weight: 13 lbs
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs
- Recommended age: 18 - 60 Months
- Package includes:
- 1 x Kids kitchen step stool
- 1 x Instruction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.